If you need a refund then we do initiate a refund on the same day. There will not be any refund processed after the 7 days of purchase. You can only take exchanges.
“Same Day Refund Initiation Guaranteed”
I bought a product, can I request a refund?
Yes, we do issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer, if you found that the product you have bought is not working then raise a refund request on email@example.com or through the support ticket from your account.
Note – Make sure that there are no original license keys for the GPL products. So, you can’t raise a refund request for license keys. Most of the products are preactivated and some will have issues due to license restrictions.
We do not issue a refund under the following circumstances:
- You can’t install downloaded themes or plugins
- A theme or a plugin somehow does not work or is not compatible with your Hosting and WordPress.
- A theme or a plugin requires a license or purchase code
- You got your website broken during a theme or a plugin was being installed (You need to debug and fix it, we can also help through the support ticket.)
- You have not liked our services
- You changed your mind and don’t need that product anymore (You can take an exchange in such cases.)
- If you have bought an original license and if the license is already activated on your domain then there will not be any refund, if you have not activated the licenses, then we can either provide you an exchange or a full refund.
Provider offers digital media (“Software”) that may be downloaded immediately after a purchase order has been made. There isn’t any “trial” or “grace period” after buying any product which suggests all sales are final.
Once you have bought the software, there is no such thing as a way to “return” it. In case we’re unable to solve your problem or our product fully doesn’t work(damaged product), all of the refunds will be made by Frontend Gyaan on the same day.
It may take up to 3-7 days to get your refund in your payment account or medium depending on the payment medium and the location of your bank.